Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

to Sister Thorderson 12/28/2009

RoseE writes:

"Dear Sister Thorderson,

Really, honestly, 100%, I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful Christmas package you and the Beehives* sent. It absolutely made my Christmas. It was the only thing I got in time--I would've had nothing to open on Christmas morning otherwise**. But instead of feeling sorry for myself, I was laughing my head off and had my nose in the scriptures, feeling immensely loved and having a marvelous time. And how could you have known of my desperate need for dental floss? I think it must be a miracle.

Thank you so, so much. And please give my thanks to all the Beehives and whoever else was involved. Have a very happy New Year, too.

Love,

Sister RoseE Hadden"


*Beehives: The Young Women program is divided into three classes: Beehives for girls age 12-13, Mia Maids for girls ages 14-15, and Laurels for ages 16-17. Once they turn 18, they graduate to Relief Society.

**The family Christmas package was mailed out on the same day as Sister Thorderson's, but RoseE did not received it until nearly New Year's Eve. Very frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment