Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Get 'Em While They're Hot

At a request from a family member for a 'chop'--a little round rubber stamp that sort of signs your name in the way that a signet ring stamped in wax used to, once upon a time--RoseE replied:

"In Korea they're called Dochangs. I'll get him one. If anyone else wants one, let me know. I can get 'em done up with just about anything written in Korean, Chinese, or English. I'll just do his in English, just his name, unless he'd like some characters on there or something in Hangul. So I'll wait a week to see if there are more specific instructions/further orders, and then do 'em all at once. I wanted to get a new one cut for myself anyway.

Really, anybody who wants one. Just tell me what you want written, in what alphabet, arranged how. By next week. I'll get 'em cut.

Love ya

RoseE"

. . . and since this is all she wrote this week, this is all you are going to get.

So get your requests in today, folks!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, ooh, I want one! I think just in English. How about two - one that says Avram, and one that says Thora.

    Also, when are you coming back? I thought for some reason it was in June, is it June or July?

    (Plus, also a note to RoseE - I had baby Guinevere Rebekah on June 18. She was 7 lbs 11 oz, and 19.5 inches long, and has a full head of brunette hair. The girls love her, and I love not being pregnant. I love newborns. Anyway, enough off the topic messages.)

    ReplyDelete